No products in the cart.
INSTRUCTIONS AND USEFUL CALCULATORS FOR YOUR PEDOMETERS
We are not looking to just sell you pedometers, but rather introduce you into an entire world of health and enjoyment. In order to do that, you need to fully understand how to use and benefit from your new pedometer. Here are a few links which will get you on your way to fully engaging with the massive benefits our Kinetic Fit Works pedometers offer you. If after going through this links, you still have questions, please free to contact us. We will be happy to answer any questions that you have. Happy walking! 🙂
Please select an option below
- Older Kinetic Fit Works pedometers use LR-43 batteries ( also known as L-1142). They can be purchased directly from kineticfitworks.com or at any store that sells watch batteries.
- Remove the battery cover from the front of the pedometer. Use a coin or small screw driver.
- Remove the small screw that holds the battery in place.
- Pop out the used battery and insert the new battery with the “+” facing up.
- Replace the screw and gently tighten.
- Replace battery cover and make sure it “snaps” in place.
- Kinetic Fit Works 3D pedometers use CR-2032 batteries. They can be purchased directly from Kineticfitworks.com or at any store that sells watch batteries.
- Slide the battery cover from the side of the pedometer. Use your finger, coin, or small screw driver.
- remove the used battery and insert the new battery with the “+” facing up.
- Slide the battery cover back in and make sure it “snaps” in place.
How to change the back of your Kinetic Fit Works pedometer:
- Tin Snips
- Needle nose pliers
- Open pedometer all the way.
- Using the tin snips, make a single cut at an angle, either from the left or right side up towards the hinge.
- Push the small piece that has been cut out of the way to completely break the back and to get it out of the way. CAUTION: Cut edges are sharp.
- Remove the back by pulling it off the hinge and them remove the old pins with the pliers.
- Place the new back onto the pedometer in the closed position so that the pins will slide in easily.
- Push the new pins into place with the pliers.
Our Kinetic Fit Works pedometers are fantastic on their own, but when used in conjunction with some basic conversion calculators, then you really are able to take control of the information that we are able to give you. Click on any of the below calculators and enter the information in the pop up box which appears. A simple click of the button will give you the number you are looking for.